Garage Door Repair Company Serving the Area Surrounding Smyrna, GA
We welcome you to American Garage Doors & Openers. Our company sells, services and mounts garage doors and roll up doors in the Smyrna, Georgia and neighboring areas. We have been providing our services to the citizens of Metro Atlanta, Marietta and North Georgia for over ten years. Call us now!
The decade has seen us build a team of over twenty five technicians from an initial number of five. Our commercial division also employs ten technicians. You can call us anytime, seven days a week, twenty four hours a day and we will readily provide our services. We can install and service most brands of residential, commercial and docking equipment including sectional, rolling fire doors, enclosures and security gates, impact doors and other kinds of doors.
We service all of the following manufacturers:
We strive for customer satisfaction and all our services are value for money. This is the reasons for our rapid growth over the past 10 years.
- From 2011-2012, our technical and office staff has more than doubled, from twenty five to over fifty employees.
- In 2011-2012, we have also doubled our customer base.
- Ours is a family owned business and we have been thriving in this business for more than 10 years now.
What makes us different?
- Home Reports Best Picks has given us an A grade for the 2nd year running
- Liftmaster has given us it’s much sought after Provantage Dealership.
- Angie’s List have awarded us its prestigious Super Service Award. This award is only given to the top 5% of thousand of business; companies where the service record is superior. The winners were chosen based on customer reviews from 1st November 2011 to 31st October, 2012.
- Angie’s List also has us on its Honor Roll.
- The Better Business Bureau has also given us an A+ rating for many years now.
Service Levels- Certified and highly trained technicians who undergo an annual training program.
- Our team includes fourteen service technicians and two commercial technicians. Also in our team are six installer technicians, ten installation helpers, two warehouse technicians.
- All our technicians are members of the IDA (International Door Association)- This helps us to attain a unmatched product level and quality of installation
- All our technicians are bonded and licensed. All of them have insurance.
Our commercial technicians are certified to work on rolling steel fire doors. These products provide protection to property and also minimize damages because they are designed for that purpose. They also prevent damages due to accidental fires. Financial losses are reduced in the event of a fire emergency. Lives are also protected.
This certification requires technicians to have two or more years of experience in the installation and servicing of rolling steel fire doors. Technicians should also be verified by a trainer; sanctioned by IDEA to qualify them to service or install these doors. They must also meet the criteria of point based system that documents field requirements.